Dec 9, 2009

LA CHANCLA BURNER

Doing a painting is always challenging for me. I enjoy sketching the best, but it's a good feeling to have a finished piece on the wall and trip out on it. I'm working on this 30"x30" canvas which had acrylic, then oil, and then I put a coat of house paint on it to start over with acrylic again, I know it's ghetto but fuck it.
I got this idea to do a series about Oldies, the greatness of them, and how they get you in this certain kind of mood. I got 3 days on this one already, it's called "LA CHANCLA BURNER", it's that firme cut that gets you wanting to shake a leg and burn that chancla on the dancefloor.

2 comments:

  1. That's looking good homie! There is an Oldie for everymood...shit I play oldies at work many times and everyone enjoys them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice painting dude, nice lows by the way as well...
    -Rob

    ReplyDelete